Thursday, July 28, 2011

After so much time, I wonder, would you still remember me?

Uuuuur, so I got lazy and haven't blogged in ages, but hey ho! I'm here now! I'll definately be having some interesting posts in about two weeks on account of me heading off to Orlando, Florida for one week- next week! My Dad and I are planning on staying for 5 days and visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (we'll be staying on the Universal Studios Resort) and Disney World~ I'm actually getting quite excited as I've never been to either places! So stay tuned for Cassï's Great American Adventure 2011~ I've already started to drink pop (I've never been a fan and at the risk of being dreadfully stereotypical, I'd rather not have to feel uncomfortable drinking water I feel uneasy about when I could just drink pop in lieu of). I'll also have a go at a scheduled post or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts to share...?